Sunday, May 7, 2017

Saturday Wavy Look

Going for a casual, sporty type of look. 

I took these amazing pants from prettylittlething.


I'm completely in love with these pants HERE

To tone them down, I paired them with a graphic t-shirt from H&M


My Zara leather statement Jacket & Bag



anklet & chokers from thefirstcollection HERE

Would you believe my boyfriend took all my pictures? lol. It was a struggle in the beginning but everything turned out great. We went on a ice cream date Saturday night and OMG!
This place was so crowded! It's called Sweet Charlie's and they're known for their rolled ice cream. So anyway, we waited for this rolled ice cream for about 1 hour, and I must say the experience is super cute but I didn't taste anything special that would make me go back. But, again it was cute and of course I shared through my social media.


SnapChat @LakiraKarnae



Share:

5 comments

  1. I like charlies ice creame

    If you want to Fastest Bike in the world. You can visit listforever.com here you will get Top 12 Fastest Bikes in the World - List Forever | Pictures, Price and Specifications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foot Massagers Review is Best Reviews site in the world about Foot Massager Reviews. If you want to know Foot Massager Key Point, Description, Pros and Cons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banner Design Service is a centering certainty for any sorts of business foundations. Standard demonstrate your items personality which is given by you. Deal with your standard plan administration inventively by any expert originator to feature your items. Imaginative pennant catches your client's eye.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete

© Lakira Karnae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig