Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ATL Trip

So, last week I took a trip to Atlanta for the first time. I had mixed feelings about how I'd like it, because it's such a different environment than Philadelphia and plus I'm scary when it comes to going out of my hometown. I'm sort of a home body, I like being close to my family and stuff like that so it's hard for me to be away sometimes.

I stayed in a Airbnb, it was a beautiful loft, not to far from everywhere. If you haven't heard of it go check it out it's better than staying in a hotel. It was my first time using Aibnb and I had no problems.

(This is the view from the loft to the downstairs)
(The view of our wardrobe space in the loft)

"Black Knight" Choker coming soon thefirstcollectionshop.com
Sheer Bra HERE
Top is from Topshop (I couldn't find the link)
Urban Outfitters Denim Shorts (old)
Belt HERE

"Summer16" Choker thefirstcollectionshop.com
Romper HERE
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lakira Karnae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig